Powered By Blogger

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

My schedules,after school, weekend,Homework


This is my schedules..

On Monday, I have Technologies of exprecion class at seven o'clock (7:00)

On Tuesday, I have Technologies of graphical representation class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have free time at Eight o'clock, then I have English II class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Wednesday, I have Theory of the image class,then I have free time at Eight o'clock, then History of the graphical design II class at nine o'clock (9:00).

On Thursday. I have Theory of the image class at eight twenty. (8:20)

On FridayI have Technologies of graphical representation class at seven o'clock (7:00),I have Technologies of graphical representation class at eight twenty. (8:20)


On Saturday, I get up at four p.m (4:00pm),then I watch TV. I have free time.

On Sunday, I do homework and I check my messenger.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario